Saturday, June 24, 2006

If I only had a brain...

Bob is back. Hello All! but anyway, Bob will get right down to buisness. a little while ago Bob went klayaking with his friend Bobwise (www.ithinkthereforeithink.blogspot.com) a little while ago, and as he says, you may think that keeping your legs or knees under the kayak my protect you from sunburn, but you are VERY wrong. Bob poured half the bottle onto his legs and arms and neck but did that keep him from extreme pain made even worse by his evil older sibling? OH NO! and you would think that by keeping your knees covered by long shorts and a kayak you would prevent sunburn, but is that true? OH NO! So after fifteen or twenty miles of kayaking we went home and I went directly to fencing class. Our slightly scary, slightly sweet Cracovian teacher was in a good mood and didn't deal out too many push ups, so I got lucky. after that my retarted brother dorve vus home and I went to my room. there I turned on the TV and sat on my bed to watch. about fifteen minutes into 24 I fell dead asleep and didn't wake up until 11:00 the next morning with the TV still on and my brother poking my sunburned knees. I haven't been able to think clearly today at all, so I'll never Purple monkey the dishwasher anymore without sun lotion on my mailbox. I'm quite tired as you can see nad my mind has been kind of drifting off topic over and over. people keep saying I have ADD but they just don't understand. hey look a chicken! That dog had a puffy tail! ghasp! I forgot to fluiff my pillow dtoday! so to make up for it I'll just have to...oh look, a chicken!

"Knowlege is power, power corrupts, study hard, become evil.

No comments: