Wednesday, June 07, 2006

My name is Bob.

Huh, so this is a blog. Interesting. This would be the time all of you CCM loving, gun controling, BoBo french-hippie gecko-haters to run away from your screen screaming. All of you buggered off? Good! I am Bob. Bob will be posting things on here when the nice people let bob out of his padded cell and onto the computer. Bob will sometimes rant about the things at the beginning of this post, and sometimes will babble about his life in general. He may also very well rant against society. Do not let the slightly distrbing glint in my eye fool you, I'm a nice guy, unless you insult my kilt or my gecko. Or if you hug me, that's when limbs fly. But Bob digresses. I am a nice person for the most part. In case you were wondering, the title for this blog has nothing to do with anything, it was simply the first thing that popped into my head. I may stop referring to Bob's self in the third person sometimes, simply because I feel like it. Also one more thing, the theories. I may publish my conspiracy theories on here. these are simply thing that my overactive imagionation has come up with (such as Micky Mouse drafting children into the army) or things that I found interesting and were shaped into elaborite theories (such as Psalm 27 referring to zombies). So anyway if you visit, leave a note on what you thought of my blog and the level of disturbing-ness (1-10). So anyway Bob must leave you for the white shores of Bobland and the happy purple glow of insanity! HEHEHE!

Alba Saor!
Bob

1 comment:

Robin said...

Au contraire(Freddy can't spell in French. Sue Freddy already, why don'tcha?)
Bob is macabre, albiet not vacuous thingamabob.