Tuesday, December 12, 2006

drool and graham crackers

for those of you who don't know Bob is in a babysitting (yes, we sit on babies) thingy on every other thursday. there's some church here that has a sort of 'relief for a few hours' thing for moms. so anyway, they go party and we get stuck with the kiddies for a while for a few bucks an hour. this all takes place at 8am, so there are precious few kids available, and even fewer adults. but because bob is a homeschooler he can go and not miss class. I'm basicly the only male there, which realy sucks. actualy there are a few men in with some of the older kids, but bob never sees them anyway. the kids i work with are about a year, maybe a year and a half. just little enough to be cute but not enough to puke on you. most of the time. I've developed two shadows and an extra limb while working there, a little italian boy and a little pink girl who constantly follow me around and one boy who is absolutely glued to my shoulder the whole time.
but the pay is good and it's an excuse to get out of the house.
I'm not sure exactly what the point of this post is, but for some reason I thought I should post about my oddjob. so I will leave you with not one, but two interesting quotes.
as the suave, wordmincing hemmingway once said: "the first draft (of anything) is sh*t."
and another from my brother, upon being insulted by Bob: "You know Bob, if you were a nice pixy more people would frollick with you."
teehee.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi

Anonymous said...

okay that was me. i seriously need your help! i just forgot my password to my blog and i really wanna use it........ ACK!! (i think that must be my favorite expression...) but please, do help me. ty bye

-me

Bob son of Bob said...

funky name, crazy.

EH said...

it ain't funky!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!