Sunday, July 23, 2006

When did I get that wart?

Greetings thou jolt-head illiterate horse and white livered wretched bloody userping molignant kancards! Bob enjoys quoting shakespeare. But my greeting has nothing to do with my short message for today. I have been slacking lately, and plan on doing so for a little while. I have been on a short vacation and am soon going on a longer one. 'yay.' *bob is forced to eat Robin's minstrals* 'yay.' we are going camping, or weenie camping, because we stay in an "A" frame cottage without running water, fridge, stove etc. but don't smile yet, Bob will be back once the police find me and drag me back to my strait jacket.
at this point i've been sitting at the computer trying to figure out what to say in general about my life. bugger, my life's boring.
so goodbye 'til my next drooling session.

wha I have three brothers an' thar a' rest for their arms are croost apon their breasts.
wa de poor young sailors just like me must be tossed an' driven in tha cold black sea!
--Farewell to Nova Scotia, tradidional Scottish/Canadian song (excuse the bad spelling, it's how "auld" poems are written)

1 comment:

Šørën Kïêrkêgåårð said...

I just hope your next "drooling session" is longer. More to read.
Have fun in a cabin with NOTHING in it. I don't know what I would do if I could not check all of my internet haunts.
I would not come back alive.