Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Give 'im the ole' man!

Greetings losers! Bob is disturbed. The incident occured yesterday on the way to a fireworks show. I, and a few of my friends, (ranging from about 14-18 years old) were driving along a street, on both sides were appartment buildings.
As we poked along in our van, an old man of maybe 80 or so, dressed in a blue shirt and golf cap looked at us, and in slow motion his face twisted into an angry grimace and a lone finger went up. yes! that's right! the ole' man gave us the finger! flipped us the bird! showed us the cecular version of the "one way" sign! this elderly man looked at us and for no appearent reson gave us the ifle tower! there was a moment of shocked silence nad then a huge chorus of laughter.
LOL
ROFL
HAHAHAHAHA!
Then it was over. he turned and continued flipping us off until we were out of sight, but still laughing. wouldn't you hate to be his grand-kid? I've had the occasional finger thrown my way but this tops them all. We also have no idea what caused him to do such a thing. we were doing nothing but sitting there and talking. so we have three theories:
1. the ole fart had mental problem
2. the old man was anti-american and hated
the 4th.
3. the ole dinker just hated youth of all ages.

if you, my two person audiance have any theories please post 'em. if not just try to invision your grandpa giving you half the peace sign. It's kinda fun.


I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay, I sleep all night and I work all day.
~Bob~

3 comments:

Šørën Kïêrkêgåårð said...

Dude, I LOVE the lumber jack song! It kicks a lot off lumber jack ass.

Yes, I have seen Becker. And now your name makes so much sense to me.
I never really watched the show that often. It's on at 4 am, and I watch it then when I'm sleeping over at my friends house and the T.V was left on.
But, other than that, no. I don't watch Becker.

Maybe the old man was crazy and his mind made up something terrible coming from your car, and decided to flip you off.

I was going to my brothers friends baptism, and as we were driving along, minding our own business, this jerk sticks his arm out of his car and and flips us off.
I'm not saying just held his hand out, he LITERALLY stuck his WHOLE arm out of the window and flipped us off.

Recently, I was with my friend and her stepdad, coming back from haircuts, and this guy flips her stepdad off. The proceded to stare at me. This made a flare of complete anger come out of nowhere. I flipped him off. And then swore mildly.
Not one of my best moments.

Bob son of Bob said...

I believe that has happened to most of us, some jerk with nothing better to do with his hand than to drop all fingers to his palm but one. I've been in a car, on a bike, on foot, and some @@#%$#$@#$&*^^%*()*%^$#ing &^*$er decides to flip me the bird. If they're close and also on foot or bike, just gesture as if you're patting their head and say nice and loud, "Yes little retard." and smile politely. this often pisses them off badly.
so we guttu dun be a-usein' us'n's big heads t' make thum git awl mad like.

"and this children is why we stay in high school."
~~BOB~~

Anonymous said...

Well, maybe the old bugger was
retarded. Or at least off his rocker.