Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Zombie Haikus

blood is really warm
its like drinking hot chocolate
but with more screaming.

Wake up to the sound
Of puppies being eaten
No more chewed slippers

If zombies smoked pot
maybe they would skip the brains
and settle for cake.

The day I died you
tried to put a bullet in
my head. You missed. Lunch!

Brain eating monsters
Make disappointing lovers
Because of the fear

Zombie Haiku by Dylan Thomas
Do not go gentle
into that zombie plagued night.
And take the shotgun.

Zombie Haiku by William Shakespeare
To bite through the skull
or beat it against the wall?
That is the question.

Zombie Haiku by Edgar Allen Poe
Beside of the sea
I killed my Annabel Lee
because zombies do that.

6 comments:

Šørën Kïêrkêgåårð said...

What?

Robin said...

You are really awful. You know that, Bob?

Nat said...

It is hard, yes, but,
He must die; he's zombified.
(I'm almost certain.)

My gun roars, and he falls.
Wait, what was that you just said?
He wasn't a what?



All I wanted was
A snack! I didn't know her
Head would come apart.

Rachel D said...

I'm pretty sure you're one of my new heroes now.

That first one is my favorite. I might have to steal it sometime.

Bob son of Bob said...

SK: zombie haikus. its poetry with brains.

Nfj: i know. but its funny.

Nat: *standing ovation*

D: mine too. the next one comes in a close second though.

if any of you are sick enough: http://www.zombiehaiku.com/

Šørën Kïêrkêgåårð said...

I like it.