Tuesday, December 30, 2008

WTF? (an totally new name for a blog post)

let me start off by saying: i'm sorry. i'm really sorry. but just one more stupid thing off the internet:

but this one has a REASON! yes, that's right, a whole reason! this will sound familiar to some of you.
so a couple years ago i was wandering around town looking for trouble as is my habit when suddenly i saw something out of the corner of my eye and i looked around to see it. it was a monkey. i am still sure of it. it was a ring-tailed lemur. i am as sure of this as i am sure that i strongly dislike caviar. it had run from a public pavilion the stoners hang out under to a car in the parking lot twenty feet away. it was running with its butt up, a thin white-and-black striped tail was straight up behind it. i followed and tried to get a good look at it but couldn't before it ran into a tiny little space that i couldn't go. see that animal in the picture? probably the same thing!

9 comments:

Maggie said...

Right. We all believe you.

Robin said...

Dude. That thing has no tail. It can't be a ring-tailed lemur without a tail. Everybody knows that.

Anonymous said...

... yeah, I once saw a green ghost in church. Unlike you, I came to the conclusion that I must have imagined it.

Maggie said...

Actually, it looks like none of us believe you. I'd say I'm sorry, except that would be lying. Oh, whatever, like I care about lying to you- I'm sorry.

Anonymous said...

i never expected anyone to believe me, just that this is MORE EVIDENCE FOR SOME SORT OF SIMEON BEAST ROAMING ABOUT SUBURBAN AMERICA.

Ethan said...

Simian*

Anonymous said...

that's what i meant. shut up.

Maggie said...

You shut up. It'll be more entertaining. (I think his head will explode.)

Anan said...

Can you say "coon"?