Monday, September 04, 2006

Colin, llamas, drugs and this crap.

there is a strange part of my life (well, more my brother's life) that i must inform you about. it all started one fine day maybe a year ago. my smelly brother created a blog, (www.stormman.blogspot.com) and after a few months of posting he created a post which he wrote while very tired. some guy (known only as Colin) found his blog and began commenting that he was a drug addict. if there is one thing my brother is not, it is an addict. so every few weeks this guy comes back on and calls my brother a drug addict in a different way. so one day this guy decides to put together all the odd blogs he has found and make one big blog out of it. he succseeded and it is called What is this Crap? (www.discrap.blogspot.com) and every little while he posts again. then my brother's friends found it and began talking back. one, know as "Llama Crusade" (she's crusading to save the llamas, from what i don't know) keeps coming back on. and repeatedly saying that my brother is not an addict, and telling Colin to join the crusade. So they go back and forth, and it's quite strange. you should realy check it out, but make sure to look at the comments., oh you three people who actualy read this, (yes, my audience has increased!) and comment, or look, or whatever. I think I'm going to comment, just to see what he says to my even more drug addict sounding blog. so goodbye for naow and try not to eat the guinea pigs.

ps the spark is still here, just needs a little gasoline.

10 comments:

Šørën Kïêrkêgåårð said...

Oh how I enjoy the end of this post!
My night has been sucky, and the strangeness of it all made me giggle.

I shall deffinatley check out this Collin kid.
I can't wait to see what happens.

Woo hoo! Your audience has increased!

Šørën Kïêrkêgåårð said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Šørën Kïêrkêgåårð said...

I think maybe poor Colin is jelous that he has no imagination.

I say, rock on Bob and Bob's brother!

Bob son of Bob said...

quite true, colin, you are a jolt head illiterate white livered wretched bloody userping malignant kancard!

Ethan said...

Why thank you Aiden, wherever you are. ;)

Šørën Kïêrkêgåårð said...

Well, I must help protect those who have wonderfull imaginations.

And I, am in the wildest parts of your dreams.

;)

Šørën Kïêrkêgåårð said...

Well Colin, unlike you, I do have a life. In which I spend my time talking to interesting people, and learning the english language. Something you are obviously ill equiped at.

Love,
Aiden

Anonymous said...

Wonderful (and hey look, I got my real name working again)! Sir Bob. I love your style of insult! It reminds me of my own when in righteous (or not so much) furies (or just for fun).

Bob son of Bob said...

but we're weirdos with keybords!

Robin said...

Weirdos brandishing keyboards... hmm.. I like the sound of that...

Colin. Heh. Your attempts at scorn and intelligence is hilarious.