Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Bloody Taggers

Bob has been tagged. i let my guard down, and now I'm tagged.

the rules for tagging are:
Link the person who has tagged you.
Tell seven truths about yourself.
Tag seven new people.
Leave a message with the person you have tagged so they know about it.

you shall all be feeling my tag soon >:)
so in compliance with the rules, here are seven things about Bob that most of you hopefully don't know:

1. I can play music using only my fingernails and chin
2. I have a rule that if a cheese curd squeaks on my tooth i must spit it out.
3. 42
4. I fully intend to read Tristram Shandy one day
5. i have a love/hate relationship with dogs
6. I make it a point to say "yes, there is" when someone says "there is no spoon."
7. I hate revealing things about myself. other than my dislikes.

There. Happy?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck!

Robin said...

No. I'll never be happy.
Never, I tell you!

Bob son of Bob said...

never!!!!

Robin said...

that's right! never!

Anonymous said...

HA! You got tagged.

The cheese one was nasty and I wish you to never share that again.

Bob son of Bob said...

i know. that's the risk you run when consorting with bob. and now you're tagged. ha!

p.s. NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!! yaaaar!

Robin said...

Yes, there is a spoon.
And All I ever got was a knife and a fork, but all I ever wanted was a spoon.. spoon.... spoon...

NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER!
Leave it at that.
Trust me.
Never.

Anonymous said...

hehe haven't head that one in a while. new post tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Well then, I guess I've learned my lesson.

Bruce Gee said...

No. Not happy. These truths are not self-evident. At this rate, we'll need to hear 207 things from you before we know anything true about you. A pox on your Seven!!

The Scary Guy